Do NOT Seek Success!
Fact: If you seek success, you'll fail.
July 9, 2012
Place: Sakyet el Sawy,
Time: 6-8.30 pm
El kalemma hall
Instead, there are 5 things you need to focus on, in order to make success come naturally to you.
In this highly motivational speech, you'll discover:
- The world's easiest way to find your passion and purpose in life.
- The important lessons I learned when the elephant kissed me!
- How to connect with important people.
- How to stand out from the crowd.
- Why you must stop learning and start experimenting.
Speaker: Mohamed Tohami
is a life transformation expert who has blended timeless success principles, first recorded by the Ancient Egyptians sages, with cutting-edge success strategies to create a proven methodology for passionate living.Known for his series of interviews with ultra-successful people about their secrets of success, Tohami has recorded over 120 people such as jim Cathcart, Tony Alessandra, Michael Gerber, Mark Sanborn and more.His book, “The Pharaohs’ Code,” was the #1 Amazon best-selling motivational book on May 19, 2009.
This is an open event; you can invite whomever you want
looking forward to see you there