Research into small enterprise is one of the four pillars of SEAANZ. Here we provide a range of content that we hope will be of value to our members when seeking to better understand small to medium enterprises (SMEs). Also to academic researchers who are investigating the small firms sector.
The key areas available here are:
- Research Links - a list of third party sites that contain data and research into small enterprise and entrepreneurship.
- SEAANZ Research Book Series - information about our annual research book project.
- Small Enterprise Research: The Journal of SEAANZ - information about our peer reviewed scholarly journal.
- SEAANZ Discussion Papers Series - a list of publicly available research and policy discussion papers.
- Publications - a bibliographic database for SEAANZ members that contains conference papers, reports and other literature relating to SEAANZ and the small enterprise sector.
- Getting published - a summary of things to consider when seeking to get published in academic journals.